December 23rd will be your last chance to sign up for our ski and snowboard lease program until at least mid-January. Call us back in January and we may be able to add you into the program
Due to Covid-19 we have all had to make some adjustments to our day-to-day life. Here at The Destination things are looking a little different. Our biggest change will be appointments for lease fitting. Due to social distancing we will no longer be able to stack up customers waiting for boot-fitting. This will be managed through booking an appointment. You can book by going to the bottom of this page and click on Custom Boot Fitting.When you come in for your fitting appointment we ask that you wear a mask during the fitting and bring your own ski socks. For obvious reasons we will no longer have our bucket of socks.
If your growing children are skiing or boarding more than five times a season, you should be on our size exchange program. Why, you ask? Well, every time that they grow out of their equipment you simply exchange it. You can keep the gear at home and have unlimited size exchanges for two full seasons.
Ski or Snowboard – Same price. Take advantage of special member pricing for the whole family on clothing and accessory purchases for the whole family.
Too easy, eh?
Benefits of our Lease Program
- Trained staff ensure that the gear is correctly sized
- Regular maintenance and tune-ups are included
- You keep the equipment at home, avoiding on-hill line ups
- up to 20% OFF regular priced clothing and accessories
- Advance Notification of Sales and Promotions including value added coupons
Child Ski or Snowboard Packages (age 6 and Under )
From $289 for 2 full seasons!
Junior Ski or Snowboard Packages (age 7 to 12)
From $339 for 2 full seasons!
Youth Ski or Snowboard Packages (age 13 – 17)
From $449 for 2 full seasons!
- New Equipment – add $100 – Sold Out
- Just Boots – from $95
- Just Skis or Snowboards – from $210
- Misadventure Insurance – $15 per season